Saturday, May 9, 2015

Stacking the Shelves #5 aka the J. Lynn Edition and mega ARC haul

Graphic does not belong to me and belongs to Tynga's Reviews
Stacking the Shelves is a way for bloggers to showcase what new books they have gotten from the library, purchased, received, anyway possible actually and this meme is hosted by Tynga's Reviews.
Now I call this the J. Lynn Edition for a reason just because of my physical books, which y'all will understand soon enough.  


For Review:

Thank You Patchwork Press and NetGalley for approving my requests!

 Physical Books:


Wait For You - Wait For You Series # 1
Be With Me - Wait For You Series # 2
Stay With Me - Wait For You Series #3
Fall With Me - Wait For You Series #4
Trust In Me - Wait For You Series #1.5

Also I have an amazing bookstore who very generously let me go through their ARCs while I was in and well because there was so many amazing ARCs and (most are April/early May ARCs) I managed to come away with these beauties!

 
So tell me what did you get this week? Leave a comment below!


3 comments:

  1. WoW!! You are s lucky! I am extremely jealous of you. If you ever feel like trading None of the Above, I'm defintely your gal. I want the ARC of it so so bad lol. This is an Amazing haul you have. Enjoy them!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I am incredibly lucky! The only problem is deciding what to read now! So many choices and I don't know where to start for sure. I've started a bunch of them right now.

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete