Tuesday, November 25, 2014

Top Ten Tuesday

Hey all! It's my first ever Top Ten Tuesday hosted by The Broke and the Bookish. This week's Top 10 is Top 10 Books on My Winter TBR list. So here goes nothing!


 Top 10 Winter TBR:



 Yes I know this is 2 books but I'm counting them as one! Going to reread them before the release of Ensnared in January!





Won this series recently from Hannah from So Obsessed With and Alexia of Adventures in Reading. So of course this is on my list!


Melissa Marr's Wicked Lovely series is a recent find of mine, looking forward to it!


Historical fiction. Katherine Longshore's Gilt has sounded promising to me before. 

 An old favorite of mine by Cornelia Funke and I found a copy with Sorrel's Story in it! Bonus!

Belladona by Fiona Paul aka Paula Stokes, dying to know what happens after the events in Venom. 

Picked this one up a while ago just haven't gotten around to reading it so it's about time I do so. 

Winterspell! Name sums it up as to why its on the list ;)

Haven't read this one in a while but it's about time for it to be read. 

Last but not least is Lirael! Working my way through Sabriel again so logically Lirael is a choice. 

I have a lot more but these are my Top 10 to get through this winter. What isn't on my Top 10 is what my TBTBSanta sends me! 








No comments:

Post a Comment