Tuesday, November 11, 2014

Sorry!

Sorry I've been gone so long and neglecting this blog for what seems like a month (note it has been 3 weeks since my last post)! I am getting back into and will have stuff up 2-3 times a week if I can. I've read a ton of books but haven't done anything with them and I have a huge book haul post for the end of the week, so keep an eye out for that as well. In the meantime please share the blog with others and comment. I'm really trying to get this more well known so I can become a better blogger.

Side note I signed up for the Broke and the Bookish Secret Santa so I would suggest checking it out and signing up before Friday to participate. http://www.brokeandbookish.com/2014/11/5th-annual-secret-santa-sign-ups.html

Keep an eye out for the book haul, it's gonna be a massive one because I have a month's worth of books to share with you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment