Thursday, January 7, 2021

Reading Challenges!

 It's a brand new year; which means time for all new reading challenges. So the reading challenges that I'll be participating in will all be down below. So The StoryGraph is epic and they have lots of challenges on there that can be signed up for with different prompts and whatnot as well as the normal how many books you want to read in a year like Goodreads. I'm actually preferring StoryGraph to Goodreads and I've signed up for 3 counting the basic one. I'm thinking of doing the 12 recs for 12 friends challenge so I've included it.

Challenges:

1) 2021 Reading Challenge
I want to read 52 books this year. I'm bad about updating but as that is one of my resolutions I think I can do it. 

2) Alphabet Reading Challenge:
So the goal is to read 26 books, one that starts with each letter of the alphabet without using The or A.

3) Jane Austen's Novels Challenge:
Pretty self explanatory but the idea is to read all of Jane Austen's books with 3 bonus prompts for the unfinished manuscripts that were published and I own all of her novels except for Lady Susan and Sandition so I should be able to complete this. 

4) 12 Recs for 12 friends:
Not 100% sure I'm doing this one yet but I'm going to have decided by the time this post goes live. So keep an eye out because in my reviews, I'll be marking if they were part of a challenge or not. 

No comments:

Post a Comment