Monday, January 4, 2021

2021 Bookish Resolutions

 



1) Post 2 -3 times a week
 For this one I want to post at least 2-3 times every week and not let the blog fall to the wayside. Whether its memes, reviews, promo for upcoming releases, I want to have the content like I used to. 

2) Be more active
Get back to being more active with the book community that I have been a part of on Twitter. I have met lots of amazing people on there and I want to get back on there and participate more. 

3) Start a Book Tok
Ok so I have a TikTok account. Really who doesn't anymore though and I don't post videos but I see a lot on BookTok, I just see a lot of the same books being promoted. So this one is a long shot but possibly start a BookTok for books that I don't see on there. 

4) Come up with new ideas
I want to come up with some new ideas for my blog for some different ideas to keep it fresh and exciting. I do have some plans already in mind so this shouldn't be too hard to do, I hope. 

No comments:

Post a Comment