Saturday, March 28, 2015

Stacking the Shelves #4

I'm actually doing this post on time for once! Woo! Not to many this week but still a decent amount.



Warriors - Dawn of the Clans Book 2: Thunder Rising by Erin Hunter - Alright I've been reading this series since they first came out and new arc of books so I must continue!

Dorothy Must Die and Dorothy Must Die Stories by Danielle Paige - I loved my ARC of Dorothy so I needed to get a finished copy. Then I saw the novellas next to it on the shelf and it joined my pile.

Catching Jordan by Miranda Kenneally - So many people have been talking about this series so I figured why not give it a try.

Scarlet by Marissa Meyer - Confession time, I already own a paperback of this book but I really wanted a hardcover so this would be my hardcover.

Before I Fall by Lauren Oliver - Confession time 2.0, haven't read any of Lauren Oliver's books and I saw this one at the thrift store so I'm giving it a go.

A Discovery of Witches by Deborah Harkness  - Why not have another copy of it?

Second Chance Summer and Amy & Roger's Epic Detour by Morgan Matson - I loved Since You've Been Gone so I had to get these two books! Thanks mom and dad for these two!

*Like always Stacking the Shelves is a weekly meme hosted by Tynga's Reviews*

No comments:

Post a Comment