Sunday, March 22, 2015

Stacking the Shelves #3

So I've fallen behind on blogging so this Stacking the Shelves is everything I've gotten since the beginning of March (or at least I think it is).





Bought:

The Book Loft of Solvang:
The Raven Boys
The Dream Thieves
Blue Lily, Lily Blue
The Indigo Spell
The Fiery Heart
Silver Shadows
Falling Kingdoms
Rebel Spring
Gathering Darkness
Red Queen
All the Bright Places
Open Road Summer
Fangirl
Elanor and Park
The Winner's Crime
Fairest
The Disenchantments
Uglies
Pretties

Book Outlet:

Cinder Hardcover

B&N:

Anna and the French Kiss Hardcover
Lola and the Boy Next Door Hardcover

Used Bookstore:

Specials
Extras

My bosses surprised me with a gift card for the bookstore in town which is what got me most of these beauties!

*Stacking the Shelves is a weekly meme hosted by Tynga's Reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment