Saturday, January 31, 2015

Stacking the Shelves #1

I was originally starting Stacking the Shelves a couple of months ago but never did so now I'm starting with my first ever Stacking the Shelves out here in California! I'm going to post everything that I've gotten since I arrived out here 3 weeks ago. Before I forget to give credit where it is due Stacking the Shelves is a weekly meme hosted by Tynga over at Tygna's Reviews. 

Without further ado my books since I've arrived:




Won:
Joyride ARC - Thank you Anna Banks!
Gifts:
Ensnared - A.G. Howard (Thank you Renae!)
Purchased: 
The Madman's Daughter - Madman's Daughter Series #1- Megan Shepherd
Her Dark Curiosity - Madman's Daughter Series #2
A Cold Legacy - Madman's Daughter Series #3
The School for Good and Evil - #1- Soman Chainani
Unbreakable - Legion Series #1 - Kami Garcia
Maid of Secrets - Maids of Honor #1 - Jennifer McGowan
The Glass Sentence - S.E. Grove
Mistborn - Mistborn Trilogy #1 - Brandon Sanderson
*All courtesy of the Book Loft in Solvang*
 
Wideacre - Wideacre Trilogy #1 - Philippa Gregory
The Favored Child - Wideacre Trilogy #2 - Philippa Gregory
Meridon - Wideacre Trilogy #3 - Philippa Gregory
*Courtesy of Martin's Used Books in Solvang*

The Selection - Selection Series #1 - Kiera Cass
*Thrift store find*

1 comment: