Wednesday, October 14, 2015

Howdy Fancy Visitors! A Little More About Me!

Howdy our perfect friends!!!

I just wanted to apologize to ya'll for not posting since I became a co-blogger! You know, Life and all those things, but fear not!! For your new blogger has a review of one of his favorite books soon to come out on this lovely blog.

Unlike Brian, I do not have a way to read e-books, so many of mine will be more of the hardcopy variety. I also have always wanted to review some of the more older books in my library, such as the one coming to ya'll from 2001! So many of my reviews will be from slightly older times. That's not saying, of course, that Brian won't do older books nor I newer ones, but just wanted to give you all a heads up on that!!

I hope you all enjoy the review and continue to tune in to The Guy's Side and enjoy the wonder that is the inner workings of Brian's mind and my little contributions here and there!

No comments:

Post a Comment