Sunday, October 19, 2014

Books of the Week 1

Well I have decided to start up this segment in which I share with you the books I have acquired throughout the week. My book haul as others call it and it's actually a segment I'm looking forward to posting every week!

Books for this week:


Grave Mercy by Robin LaFevers (His Fair Assassin Trilogy 1) 

Found this book hiding in my local used book store on a bottom shelf. 

Really looking forward to reading this book for the main reason of it's subject matter: Assassin Nuns! What more could you want out of a book series? 


Lies We Tell Ourselves by Robin Talley 

Won an ARC in a giveaway on Twitter from Rachel @nerdherdreads. 

Another book that has been added to my ever growing To Be Read stack, but the book is about 2 girls dealing with civil rights in 1959 Virginia. 

Rather small book haul this week but I'm okay with that until I manage to catch up on my stack of TBR books and finish all the books I have started. Look for both of these reviews in the future. In the meantime I need to finish Burn For Burn so I can get my reviews under way again. 

For those of you who actually do follow me keep your eyes posted for another segment that I am hoping to start up on this blog. 

No comments:

Post a Comment